I think everyone has finally realized how much I love reading. How much I absolutely adore it. So I decided to show you guys five books that you absolutely positively have to read. Some of these books may be part of a series, or a sequel to another book, which means that you have to read the one(s) before. But I only didn’t list them because out of the many books that I’ve read, I unfortunately can only pick five. 😦
5. The Secret Garden This book is amazing, I don’t even have words for it.
4. A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan This book is the first book in the
Cirque Du Freak
series. Once you read this book, you’re hooked. You’ll never go back.
3. Smoke by Ellen Hopkins The sequel to
is one of the best books I’ve ever read.
2. The Heroin Diaries Based on Nikki Sixx and his battle with drug addictions while being in the band Motley Crüe, this book will seriously inspire you. Have fun with this one. 😉
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak I can’t even explain to you how amazing this book is. There’s nothing I can use to describe it. Words, symbols, drawings, actions, etc., can’t even show you. If you choose any of these books I’ve mentioned, and you can ONLY choose one, choose this one. You won’t regret it!
I know this post is a little short but with school and everything else going on, well… I hope you understand. And if you all want to know the author of the books that I have listed above, I’m sorry but some of these that I’ve read so long ago, I seriously can’t remember. (Yes. I have accepted the fact that I have problems.)
Thank you everyone for your support, follows, comments, likes, etc.! I appreciate it so much. 🙂